top of page
  • ajwindowsanddoors

What are the parts of window called?

Lets talk window lingo.

Openers - Any opening glazing area

Trickle Vents - ventilation portals

Fixed panes - The fixed glazing area

Sealed unit - The glass section

Fan Light - small top hung opener

Mullion - Vertical posts

Transom - Horizontal posts

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page